[Ansteorra] Accepting Bids for Upcoming Events

Robert Schaefer donnanofpatrinor at gmail.com
Sun May 24 22:47:48 PDT 2020

I'm being told by members of our populace, that they have talked directly
to His Stellar Majesty and was informed that King's Champion will be held
immediately following Crown Tournament.

Could you please clarify which tournaments would be on July 11th?

I need to talk to the site manager and find out if we can get the site
cheaper then our current contract for another event.

If not I don't know that we will clear gate with just Queen's Champion.