[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament Pre-Registration

Paul Foster sir.rhodri at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 07:43:39 PST 2021

Howdy,

I do not think the Crown can waive Kingdom Law.

*  F. In addition, any person entering Crown Tournament as a combatant must
have: 1. At least one year’s fighting experience. 2. A member of the
Chivalry who will speak for him or her prior to the Crown Lists. 3. A
current fighter authorization. *

The part they can waive is in paragraph E of that section - not F.

Unless law changed and the new one is not one the web site.

Rhodri