[Ansteorra] Historian's Fireside Chat 02/28/21: Ansteorra Ex-Pats

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 05:39:33 PST 2021

Each week, the Historian's Office hosts a Fireside Chat via the ZOOM
platform, to discuss a different aspect of Ansteorran history or culture.
Next Sunday's topic: our discussion centers around the experiences of those
who started off their SCA journey in Ansteorra - and have gone on to
explore other kingdoms and cultures. We want to learn how Ansteorra shaped
their experiences - what they brought with them to their new homes, and
what they wish they could share with us!

Link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84981979389?pwd=L1lnSmlycGJ3SXppMjROZ0lUQTlHZz09

Hope to see you there!

--
H.E. Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Historian & Wiki Administrator, Kingdom of Ansteorra