[Ansteorra] Black Star Archive

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:16:26 PST 2021

The Historians Office is working on creating a digital archive (and then a
digital content catalogue) of every single Black Star. (Sadly, I cannot
post them to the wiki, due to extremely complex permissions issues, but
want to have it as part of the archives of my office.) Through the kind
generosity of four families, I have the vast majority of them... but am
missing some individual editions, and a couple of years. If you have old
Kingdom newsletters you would be willing to donate, please consider
checking them against my list. Items with an X, I have. Items in yellow, I
am seeking.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17UTOIO4X3lZ_9XYfzB_iZ5ukOG1X4oBpGEOynSjA7Tc/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for any help provided!

I remain in glad service,
--
Sheika Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Historian & Wiki Administrator, Kingdom of Ansteorra