[Ansteorra] Upcoming Youth Rapier Discussion

Youth Rapier Marshal youth-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 12 22:02:42 PDT 2021

Greetings Ansteorra!

As I will be succeeding Don Alain (Bao Pham) as Kingdom Youth Rapier
Marshal I would like to thank him for the wonderful job he’s done and I
pray I can do as well. Since youth combat activities are no longer
restricted and can be held with the same COVID restrictions as adult combat
I will begin holding a monthly virtual Open Office Hour. The first one will
be 19 July @ 7pm and reoccur the 3rd Monday of each month. If this changes
after the first meeting I will let everyone know.

If possible I’d like to have all regional and local youth marshals attend
this first meeting. I’ll be answering questions about youth rapier and open
the floor to discuss any initiatives you may be pursuing in your local
areas.

Here is the information for the first meeting:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96826604291?pwd=VlA2MERmVDhLVFBIcmhyME5ZS2drQT09

Meeting ID: 968 2660 4291

If you are on Facebook You can keep up on the Ansteorran Youth Rapier
Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/160850454123638/

I look forward to seeing everyone!

Yis