[Ansteorra] Kingdom Accessibility Consultant

Inclusion, Diversity, Equality Deputy Seneschal diversity at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon May 3 09:34:50 PDT 2021

My dearest Kingdom, I hope you are all well. I wish you bright days, calm
nights, and fellowship among good friends. I miss you all and look forward
to seeing you again. Now to the business of this missive--I write with
exciting news. Please welcome HL Castellana de Andalucia (Roxi Elliot) as
the Kingdom Accessibility Consultant, as a Deputy to the Office of
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). HL Castellana will be an excellent
resource for members, Officers, and Event Stewards and able to provide
resources and advice to ensure as much access to the SCA at all levels, as
is possible. For now, please email diversity at seneschal.ansteorra.org with
questions or requests for assistance. We are currently working on webspace
for this, and this Deputy position is loosely based on the Accessibility
Porter’s Office in the Kingdom of the East. We will be working more and
more to develop the scope of this position.

I am excited for HL Castellan to be part of the DEI Team, so please reach
out to them if you have questions.

In service,
--
René Damours, OL, WSA
Kingdom Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer