[Ansteorra] Reopening Update - Vaccine/Testing Policy

King of Ansteorra king at crown.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 29 07:09:43 PDT 2021

Greetings!

Thank you for your words and advice; we'll take them into consideration.
However, since the  current immigration policy has nothing to do with our
Society, we'll continue to encourage safe and healthy best practices within
our Kingdom...such as not showing up to events with communicable diseases
that are killing people.

We are NOT forcing people to take a vaccine, nor are we forcing anyone to
remove their masks if they wish to wear one.  We ARE saying, welcome back
to the SCA. If you are vaccinated, please come say hi, maybe check out some
A&S entries, or watch a Rapier tournament, or meet our newest Nobility and
Royals... If you are NOT vaccinated,  please provide a negative test result
indicating you're most likely not sick...then come check out some A&S
entries, or watch a Rapier tournament, or meet our newest Nobility and
Royals.

If you do not feel safe coming to an event, then don't come to an event.
We need this to be a place where we can all feel safe and enjoy each others
company again.  This is not difficult, stop creating strife and drama where
there is none.

Floki
King