[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars pics

Richard Threlkeld rjt at outlook.com
Wed Apr 20 19:20:42 PDT 2022

Finally finished processing Gulf Wars photos. After about two years off and new versions of all my software it took me a while to work out the processing. That happened to my picture taking also so there are fewer of them, but still a few good ones at Richard Threlkeld's albums | Flickr<https://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/albums>. You have permission to use them for SCA, non-commercial use if you provide attribution to Richard Threlkeld orElizabeth Marshall.

Richard Threlkeld