[Ansteorra] Updated Covid Restrictions

Kingdom Seneschal kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 3 07:51:15 PST 2022

For clarification:

1.  Effective date is Monday, January 3, 2022.  Apologies for the 2021 typo.
2.  Masks are optional during combat through Crown Tournament.  This means
that for fighter practices this week, masks are not required while wearing
a helm/fencing mask and on the field.  Masks will be required while
fighting starting Sunday, January 9, 2022.  Again, this exception is solely
for conditioning concerns for Crown List.

In Service,
Brian