[Ansteorra] Round Table 1/15/2022 -- Seeking Volunteers!

Kingdom Webminister kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 10 17:52:28 PST 2022

Ansteorra Round Table (virtual) will be happening this Saturday!

We are looking for volunteers to be Hosts for our various meeting rooms.
Hosts will be responsible for monitoring the room, keeping an eye on chat,
responding to disturbances (muting mics, kicking people if necessary, etc).

If you're interested in helping our teachers and officers out, please sign
up here!  If you want to moderate specific classes, let us know in your
https://forms.gle/ygVApHtYvZ1R6Pmy5

Check the schedule and FAQ here: https://ansteorra.org/events/round-table

(Also, if you are a Greater Officer of State or a Kingdom Marshal, please
check your email for action items)

Cheers from your Autocrats:
kolfinna & Goldweard

--