[Ansteorra] Kingdom Minister of Children Office Open for Applicatoon

Minister of Children moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 20 11:57:14 PST 2022

Greetings Ansteorra,

I cannot believe two years have almost passed since I took up this office!
It has been honor to serve the Kingdom.

The office for Kingdom Minister of Children is now open for application.

Applications are due by Tuesday, May 31st, 2022. This is more of an
administrative office but completion of a warranting class and a passed
background check are required to hold the position. If you are interested
and have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. The
intention is to change over the office at July’s Round Table.

If you wish to apply, please fill out the online officer application form.

https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

--
Respectfully,
HL Silvana Corwin