[Ansteorra] Winter Crown Tournament Info

Elena Wyth elenawyth at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 10:52:22 PST 2023

Greetings, Ansteorra!

We are two weeks away from having Heirs! Here's a breakdown of updates and
information for the event! The Baronies of Loch Soilleir, Raven's Fort, and
the Shire of Seawinds are extremely excited to host Winter Crown Tournament
on January 13th! Information can be found on the website:
 https://ansteorra.org/loch-soilleir/winter-crown-tournament-2024/
<https://ansteorra.org/loch-soilleir/winter-crown-tournament-2024/> but
here are the highlights:

1. *Registration*: You will be able to register in person the day of the
event OR you can pre-register with PayPal! Paypal registration ends January
5th  http://tinyurl.com/24WinterCrown

Adult Event Registration $20
Adult Member Discount Registration $15
Attendees aged 17 and under are free

2. *Registering to Fight *in Crown Tournament: Letters of Intent and
on-line registrations must be completed no later than 6pm CST on Friday,
January 5th, 2024. The format for the Tournament will be BRING YOUR BEST,
best 2 out of 3. First round will be Challenge up.

HRM Nicollet II asks that letters are sent to sovereign at crown.ansteorra.org.
Registration can be found at  https://forms.gle/j9ZbLwy9BPcPHy6g8 Please be
sure to fill out all information completely and accurately!

3. *Gate*: We are looking for gate volunteers! Gate will be open Friday
evening 5p-9p and Saturday 8a-2p. If you are able and willing to sign up
for a shift, please complete the sign up here:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0B4DA4AA2FA7FDC16-46691013-ansteorra

4. *Sovereign's Dream*: Her Majesty Nicollet II is excited to host her
Youth Chivalric Championship tournament! We anticipate a format of
round-robin, bring your best! Please reach out to Centurion Charles the
Grey of Mooneschadowe for more information.

5. *Herald the List*! We are looking for voice heralds who are interested
in helping with the list! If you are interested, please reach out to HE
Elena Wyth (baroness at loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org).  This opportunity is
open to both new and experienced field heralds!

6. *Sideboard Luncheon*: We are excited for the Shire of Seawinds'
sideboard luncheon, included in your registration! They are offering
several hearty soups:
Beef Burgundy
Chicken and rice - gluten free
Minestrone - vegetarian
Lentil - vegetarian/gluten free
Bread
Assorted cookies for dessert (including gluten free)

7. *Merchants:* We welcome merchants at Crown Tournament! We will have
covered space for you available under a pavilion, but do ask that you reach
out to Panikō with your intent to vend as well as any needs you may have.

8. *Camping: *We have both tent camping and RV space available on site for
Friday night. Spots are first-come, first-served - if you are bringing an
RV be sure to bring your hook-ups for the electricity. There is no extra
fee to camp. There are flushing toilets and showers on site.  The SCA will
officially be off premises on Saturday evening. It is a public, city-owned
facility. Anyone staying or entering after the SCA leaves is doing so as a
private individual. Site is dry, leashed pets are welcome.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Stewarding
crew, headed by the incomparable Duchess Saereid Sigmunddottir,
loch.lees2 at gmail.com.

In Service,
Elena Wyth, OL
Baroness of Loch Soilleir