[Ansteorra] Scribal Thank You!

Sable Scroll sable-scroll at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 13 19:16:28 PST 2023

I would very much like to give a shout out to the below scribes. Their hard
work and dedication is so very appreciated! A few weeks ago I let it be
known our kingdom was in need of Sable Flur charters as I only had two in
my possession. These gentles stepped up and got the sorely needed charters
painted and delivered to me. Thank you so much for your service and art!!

Special thanks to:
Master Isaac Bane for arranging copies getting to me and hosting scribal
areas and getting flurs painted.

The Scribes of Adlersruhe - they turned in quite a few that have already
started to go out!

Mistress Eleonora Alberti di Calabria - thank you for having a scribal
table at LPT and getting scribes working on more flurs. It was so good to
have more to add to the stock!

Her Ladyship, Safiyya bint Khalid - thank you for painting flurs while also
showcasing your arts are LPT!

Thank you to all the scribes of our Stellar Kingdom that do such beautiful
art and are so generous of their time.

Respectfully,
HL Silvana Corwin
Sable Scroll