[Ansteorra] Seeking Teachers for Elfsea Baronial College 2023

Thora Olafsdottir thoraolafsdottir2020 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 08:29:23 PDT 2023

Greetings Ansteorra,

The time approaches that the Barony of Elfsea will be hosting Our Baronial
College.

The College will be held September 23rd, 2023 at All People's Church
(formerly First Jefferson UU), 1959 Sandy Lane, Fort Worth, Texas.

But first we require classes for all of you good gentlefolk to attend. We
welcome you to come teach a class and fill our minds with your knowledge of
your areas of interest.

Let us know what you would like to teach, how much time it requires, class
size and/or age limits, any fees for supplies you will be requesting, and
any needs your class has regarding facilities.

Please email your information to Lady Thora Olafsdottir at [
thoraolafsdottir2020 at gmail.com](mailto:thoraolafsdottir2020 at gmail.com)

Please title your email "Baronial College Class Submission"

Please respond by September 1st, 2023.

Thank you all.

Yours in Service,

Lady Thora Olafsdottir