[Ansteorra] Kingdom Charter and Insignia Needs

Sable Scroll sable-scroll at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 26 20:46:25 PDT 2023

Greetings Scribes and Insignia Makers of Ansteorra!

I have completed a full inventory of our kingdom’s charter and insignia
stock. Below are what we are in need of most, ranked from most needed to
less needed. Please turn in completed charters and insignia to myself, Star
Signet, or Golden Staff, Sir Absolon of Hereford.

The charter and insignia spreadsheet on the scribal website has been
updated with the current counts. It can be found at this link:
https://ansteorra.org/scribal/

Currently Needed Most:

Charters:

Queens Rapier