[Ansteorra] GW Fast Approaches

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 06:41:19 PST 2024

Great idea, more people come to Gulf War means I get to have fun and see
more people!!!

https://sca.app.neoncrm.com/np/clients/sca/event.jsp?event=652

If that link does not go through you can just go to the gulfwars.org
website and click on the registration link.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Vincenti