ARCH - Ideas for an Archery Tournament

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Apr 4 16:26:32 PDT 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Galen of Bristol <pmitchel at flash.net>
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org <ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org>
Date: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: ARCH - Ideas for an Archery Tournament

>> So what time is the tourney to be?
>
>First thing after morning court.  9:00 or so, I hope
>Remember this is September, we haven't even picked
>an autocrat yet!  Does shooting east at that hour present
>any problem for you, Gilli?

Do you mean, like, being blinded by the light?  Sounds like  a song there
didn't it?  Won't bouther me.

>> How are you going to deteremine the order in which the archers
>> are to enter the field?  Who signs up first, or precedence or what?
>
>Order or precedence.  I expect you'd be right up there, Your Lordship!

Thank you very much Your Excellancy!!:)

>> If I'd known starting this list was as easy as it was, I'd have done it
>long ago.
>
>Shockin', idn't it?

I still got to figure out all the direction.  That's pretty long list of
stuff that goes with this.

I must be all messed up here(no comments  please).  When is this event
again?  For some reason I was thinking it was in may!

Gilli