ARCH - Status of UHMW arrows/bolts...

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon Apr 10 16:36:00 PDT 2000

UHMW is currently leagle in Ansteorra for use on fiberglass shafts, yes you
cna use them at Gulf War, I belive you can use them at Pennsic check the web
page, or try to find if there is a archive for the sca archery / sca missile
list, there was just reacently a post on one of the list in regards to light
archers at Pennsic and IIRC the rules for at east one battle were given. If
a Kingdom is golf tube forget fiberglass unless you want to ABD it.