ARCH - Arrow question

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Apr 23 12:38:21 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Do they need the cone assembly behind the head?

What do you use to taper the nock end?

Does Flecth Tite still work for the vanes?

Currently straight clamps are $9.75 ea and a full new straight jig is
$71.90.  So, to replace my 4th jig (which I was going to do any way) and get
18 clamps for my other 3 jigs will be right at $250.  But I think the
savings in broken arrows will more than pay for this.

OK, so you know the set up I currently have.  What will I need to get to be
able to do the same thing with the UHMW type?