ARCH - crossbow for rapier

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Apr 30 10:31:13 PDT 2000

I wonder what would be the Rapier community responce if we asked them to
wear a jorge so that the regular cross bows could be used?  (bad gilli, bad
gilli)

I have no problem with a down graded xbow for this situation.  However, this
would open the door for wanting recures to shoot baldars and thistle missles
too.  What  would be the appropriate poundage so they wouldn't hit too hard?
What is that, a 20 pound at 28 inch?  That would sure increase the number of
kid bows around here.  Could be a good thing.