ARCH - Royal Huntsman Badge

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Mon Apr 10 05:15:35 PDT 2000

My apologies for the blank reply...

As to registered badges, as of the current O&A there is a badge registered
only for the King's Champion of Ansteorra.  The Queen's champion does not
have a registered badge.  The badge for the King's Champion is an actual set
of arms that they can bear, which is non-period practice and hence was
discouraged by all involved in this case.

Timothy of Glastonbury
Herald