ARCH - A tactical question??

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 17 08:51:07 PDT 2000

>Greetings and Hi There,
>
>You are on a heavy combat field as an archer.  You are the only archer still
>alive on your side.  There is no resupply for your arrows; all the other
>archer's have empty or dead quivers, no golf  tubes were used.  You have
>only three arrows left.  You do you shoot them at?
>
>Gilli
	Depends -- if I was working with a team, I'd cover the team or do
what my "commander" says.... I'd probably try to shoot at the best target
that I could guarantee hitting rather than a type. But then I'm new enough
to feel that I'd rather shoot a good sure shot than a possible maybe....
I'm too new to rely on luck (grin).

Clare