ARCH - Re: [SCA-Archery] A Question for the Archers

ironwyrm at ticnet.com ironwyrm at ticnet.com
Tue Aug 1 06:35:50 PDT 2000

Greetings,

Here is a source I have yet not seen listed.  Contact her for a price list.
 She sells completed fiberglass shaft combat arrows with balder blunts
ready to attach for $48.00 per dozen.  You do the seating of the blunts and
the tape work and they are ready for battle.

I am still using 31 out the 36 I purchased to take to Gulf War,  I use them
for practice with about twice a month and loan them out for others to use
at weekly Steppes archery practices all the time.  She does good work!

Contact:  Sir Erika, mka Linda Archer
          11717 SW 99 Ave.
          Gainesville, FL 32698
          352-495-5073
          archerbear at yahoo.com

In service of Ansteorra and the Steppes,

Ironwyrm of Arkham