ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Aug 2 19:49:49 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

What is the status of this years Academy of the Bow?  I asked this question
a few days ago and got no responce.

Time is quickly running out to do one this year.

Awhile back I volunteer to hold it at our Archer's Revel.  I later realized,
that while Darcy and I have enough stuf for a Shire, we are not a Shire and
therefore couldn't do a Kingdom  event.  So tonight I asked the Shire of
middleford at our populace meeting if they would support doing yet another
Academy of the Bow.  They said yes.

So is anyone else going to step forward and do it?

Or do we want to do it at Middleford on Thanksgiving Weekend?

Or do we want to hose it off this year?

I don't have the authority to make a decission either way,  I'm just
pointing to the callendar.