ARCH - 55

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Aug 3 20:40:14 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

No, I'm not talking about a speed limit or the size of the barrels I use to
make a cooker.  55 happens to be the number of  people on this list.

That's 55 folks who are apparently, in some way, interested in archery and
all the other projectiles we use within this Kingdom.  I'm sure that there
are many more in the Kingdom that are also interested in archery.

That's who this list is for.  Those in this Kingdom who share that interest.

>From time to time we may disagree.  We may argue.  Heck, we might even agree
on something every now and then.  We might share a laugh.  We might share a
tear.  What we say might not come across just the way we wanted it too.
Some of us have better machines or at least can use them more gooder.  :)

We are all learning as  we go.  Some of us are a little further down the
road then others.  This is the place for us to build that road in the
direction we want to go.  This is the place for talking about archery and
other projectile related things.  If you think about things that are a part
of that whole projectile realm--there's a lot of stuff that could be talked
about.

No foul language or name calling.