ARCH - Test

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Aug 3 20:46:49 PDT 2000

Hummm.  I know why I get two copies of the archery list.  It's because Darcy
and I both have addresses and we're both on the archery list.  I'm CCing
this to Pug.  Maybe he can shed some light on the situation.  However it may
take him awhile.  I think he's still out of state.  He might not be able to
do anything till he gets  back.  I don't know.