ARCH - ARCHERY MARSHAL'S HANDBOOK

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Mon Aug 14 20:52:25 PDT 2000

The handbook is NOT at the moment being distributed since there were a few
portions that needed updating.

We will be working to get ALL of that data available via the web pages at
http://archery.ansteorra.org/ with then a printed compendium of the web
pages available for lugging around to the archery ranges.

All of the information on the Ansteorran Archery web pages should be up to
date.  If anyone discovers errors there please let me know and I will
correct them ASAP.

All that is OFFICIAL regarding Archery in Ansteorra can be found via the web
pages.

The GOAL is to update the Royal Round scores on a monthly basis around
mid-month.  This assumes that scores have been reported and that averages
have changed.   If Iaen tells me that no knew scores were reported during
the month, or that averages did not change, then I will probably simply
change the date on the pages so that everyone knows we are keeping up with
things.

I am expecting updated scores from Lord Iaen any day now and once he gets
them to me it will only be a day or so before they are posted on the web
pages.  Hopefully the  Royal Round scores posted on the web pages will never
be more than a day or two beyond a month old.

For Ansteorran IKAC and IKCAC follow the links to the official pages for
those competitions.

Please keep in mind that the web pages are new.  They are still less than a
month old and will be growing and expanding for a while yet.  If you have
suggestions, comments, and particularly contributions they are most whole
heartedly accepted and encouraged.  Just follow the links on the pages and
drop me a note.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Virtual Scribe to the Ansteorran Archery Marshallate
eadric at scabrewer.com