ARCH - Archer's Flight

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Wed Aug 16 15:17:50 PDT 2000

I am new to this, still understanding combat archery. In addition, I am a full
time student at the moment, so I am at the whim of class requirements instead of
job requirements. The only event that I can possible commit going to is Gothic
and that is due to having that week after Gothic off. I will complete class by
November and then start looking for a job. After that, then perhaps would be
able to help with an Archer's Flight.

Bob Dewart wrote:

> Greetings and Hi There,
>
> Is any one else planning on doing an Archer's Flight at their event?  I
> would hope that the local archery marshal or archery marshal at large that
> is handleing that area would be the sponsor.  I would also like the see the
> archer's take over doing the Crown / Presiding Noble's lunch at events.
> Folks seem to appreciate you more when you feed them.  :)
>
> I will be doing the one for Middleford's Warchieftan / Caviler of The
> Bridge.  And unless someone else is going to do it, Elfsea's Deffender (this
> is to make up for dropping the ball on the last event).
>
> Plenty more events coming up.  Who's going to sponsor them?
>
> Or is this lack of particpation saying that you all don't think this idea of
> getting a bit of the spot light on us is worth the effort?  Or is it you
> aren't sure what is required to do an Archer's Flight?
>
> Speak up!!
>
> Gilli

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633