ARCH - Thanks for the Help

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Wed Aug 16 15:34:00 PDT 2000

Bob Dewart wrote:

> I'd like to thank Laird Sean of Argyll, Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal, and
> everyone else who pitched in when I couldn't make it.

Sean, Mag d'Leigha and Elizabeth did a wonderful job!

> I wish I could have been there.

As do I! It seems that events beyond our control often prevent our
colaborating to walk off with all the prizes.

Sluggy!
(who scored somewhere on the 0 end of between 0 and 120 with no warmup
nor finger tab, using borrowed arrows.)

--

------

"One World, one Web, one Program" - Microsoft promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler .