ARCH - Marshals

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Aug 22 17:01:38 PDT 2000

Lack of funds?  How much less than ZERO can one have?  Owning a computer
isn't even required.  I think while lack of money is a pain in the patut, it
is used as a reason for not doing something far to often.  Can't afford a
membership, can't afford to be on line;  how in the world do they afford
arrows and the other toys to be an archer?????  Last I saw to be an officer
you had to have a working phone, how do they get around that one?

I would have thought that being on the archery / projectile list would have
been the thing to do.  I would have thought that this would have been a
niffty tool to get the word out on things.

So, is it worth it to have an archery list?  Would it be better to have a
differant list than this?  Would it be better to have some one run it that
doesn't use it so much?

BTW.  I'm going to probably be gone for awhile starting tomarrow.  Just
because the new job said there would be no trips doesn't mean they were
kidding.  VA here I come.