ARCH - Golf tube manufacturers?

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Tue Aug 29 14:46:40 PDT 2000

OK  how many is several hundred?

Also  do ya want the clear or the black ones?

I have a brother-in-law and a nephew that are golf pros and own / run/ work
in Pro shops that may be able to get you a source.

However, let me warn you that they may not be cheaper than Wal-mart or
Academy.  I have heard them say MANY times that the  Pro shops at the clubs
make very little money of the merchandise and in fact would go broke if they
depended on that income and often struggle just to break even.

They make so little money because they often can not buy their inventory as
cheaply as the big stores can sell for.  Economy of scale.

Regards,

Eadric