ARCH - Golf tube manufacturers?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Tue Aug 29 16:40:31 PDT 2000

When I go to Golfsmith and try to view the page to the $0.25 Golf Tubes I get  "Sorry - This product is no longer available.".

They do have a box of 42 tubes for $23.95.  After shipping, etc.  the cost came to $30.51
 or about  $0.73  each.  So no cheaper or perhaps more expensive than Wal-mart or Academy.

Regards,

Eadric