ARCH - Greetings

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sun Aug 20 20:06:55 PDT 2000

Greetings also Steven,

It would appear our Royal Huntsman has beaten me to the punch again.
Thanks Don Sebastian for helping to spread the word about Steppes Archery
Practice!  His directions are correct however he failed to tell you to
park in the church parking lot across the street from the tennis courts
and range, if you try to park anywhere on campus you will have a very
long walk.

The Steppes Archers practice every Sunday noon to three(or later)
excluding rainy days and close by SCA Archery events!
We have shelter from the sun, fluids to drink, equipment you may barrow,
more advice than you will ever use, static and combat targets on the
field, children and youth archery on the first Sunday of the month, and
shoot IKAC or Royal Rounds to top off the day.

So please bring a folding chair and join us on Eastfield's Archery Range
this Sunday!  Or contact me for more details at
Ironwyrm at juno.com and I shall get back to you ASAP.

In service,

Ld.Wm. Ironwyrm
Marshal of Archers Barony of the Steppes