ARCH - Steppes Archery Practice is rained out, again!

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Aug 22 22:18:28 PDT 2000

Greetings into the Archers of the Steppes,

Good gentles, I regret to say, due to the heavy rain and quagmire that
the range becomes, our Steppes Archery Practice shall be cancelled again
this day Oct. 29, 00.

I do invite the members of Steppes Combat Archery Unit and others within
the Steppes area wishing to work on lightweight ABS armor to come and
spend the day with us producing field armor for "Three Kings" at Guy Jin
and Alienore's house.  If interested please page me for directions @
214-862-2356 after noon today.

In service,

Ld. Wm. Ironwyrm