ARCH - Archer's Flight

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Aug 16 14:57:24 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Is any one else planning on doing an Archer's Flight at their event?  I
would hope that the local archery marshal or archery marshal at large that
is handleing that area would be the sponsor.  I would also like the see the
archer's take over doing the Crown / Presiding Noble's lunch at events.
Folks seem to appreciate you more when you feed them.  :)

I will be doing the one for Middleford's Warchieftan / Caviler of The
Bridge.  And unless someone else is going to do it, Elfsea's Deffender (this
is to make up for dropping the ball on the last event).

Plenty more events coming up.  Who's going to sponsor them?

Or is this lack of particpation saying that you all don't think this idea of
getting a bit of the spot light on us is worth the effort?  Or is it you
aren't sure what is required to do an Archer's Flight?

Speak up!!