ARCH - IAAC Score Update

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Aug 21 06:43:05 PDT 2000

Wow, You are alive. :)

Because the IAAC and IACAC mirror the IKAC and IKCAC in *all* aspects except
there are Cildren and Youth Divisions.  That means it has to be shot by a
paid member and it must be in to the Keeper within 30 days of being shot.
Since that score didn't count in the IKAC, it won't count in the IAAC
either.  I was just waiting till the next official listing to see if it
would be there.  I was pretty sure it wouldn't be, but I wanted to make sure

Please remember that one of the purposes of sponsoring this competition is
to get scores that  count for the IKAC and IKCAC.

Talon's scores don't count either because he's currently not a paid member.
I have already told Giovanni of the little mistake of somehow his score got
into the pile of the scores for the paid members.