ARCH - Marshals -- Fearghus?? Regional Marshals??

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Mon Aug 21 19:20:54 PDT 2000

Fearghus  or his Regional Deputies,

Is there any chance that we might persuade you to post a run down of the archery marshals in the kingdom for us?

At the very least a list broken down showing how many marshals there are in each region and then how many there are in each local
group.

At best the above with the addition of the NAMES of all of the archery marshals.

Regards,

Eadric