ARCH - Marshals

John W Bishop ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Aug 21 08:53:07 PDT 2000

Gilli,

Its nice to have the archery information but I don't think any of us
really have the time nor want to belong to a chat line.  So we screen the
chatter for e-mail from marshals, events, IKAC and Royal Round info, and
persons we can really do something to help.  I just don't belive we need
score of responses on "how is paint going to effect my bow" or "can I
wear puffy sleeves when I shoot".  Having to delete all but five e-mails
from the up to sixty plus e-mails a night from the archery page is just
not an effective use of our time.

Sorry to take up everyones time,  I'll get off my soapbox now, but you
did ask why!

Ironwyrm