ARCH - Golf tube manufacturers?

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Tue Aug 29 13:30:39 PDT 2000

Afternoon,

I have supplied some addresses that I have for blader blunts, fiberglass, and
UHMW below. I am curious to know if there are any other addresses?

I purchased mine at Academy, after checking prices at Target, Oshman's, and
K-Mart. I only purchased a dozen of them, not several hundred though. I can
understand the sticker shock on them.

Have you tried Wal-Mart yet?

Also, have you attempt to work some type of deal with on the above stores to
give you a discount for placing and buying such a large order?

I would suggest going to a golf-pro shop and asking there for either the
manufacturers or a volume wholesaler address there. There is a shop over on
I-35E and Midway by Wal-Mart that could help you, if you are here in Dallas.

Balder blunts and fiberglass shafts for the arrows I got from Linda Archer on
the East coast.

The web site below just came back on line, you might go and check them out.

www.houseasgard.org/BaldarBlunts/

or contact one of the following below:

Linda L. Archer (aka Erika) (East Coast)
archerbear at yahoo.com

or

Rick and Carol Mendenall
The Notch Knocker (West Coast)
gwennlex at theworks.com

He had UHMW blunts the last time I contacted him.

I hope one of these can help you