ARCH - Sunday Archery Practice - Dec. 3rd

Howard Featherling JFEATHERLING at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 2 17:21:29 PST 2000

Unto the good Nobles and Gentles of Bryn Gwlad do I extend greetings!

Due to the forecast for continued high winds, cold temperatures and a fair
chance of rain, we WILL NOT be having an archery practice at tomorrow's
Sunday Practice (we want everyone well for our upcoming Yule celebration).

So instead, bring your fletching supplies and tools and lets make arrows!
Gulf War X is just around the corner!!
Also, weather permitting, combat archery authorizations will be available
tomorrow as well.  Bring your armor!

In Service to the Barony,
I remain Faithfully yours,
Lord Alfred Huddlestone