ARCH - Fw: Some material to consider/test...!

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Dec 29 04:42:23 PST 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

This is beening sent to the list with Sir Kief permission.

Take a look at the web site and let's talk about this thing for a while.
Since Sir Kief isn't on this list, I'll pass along the results with copy to
the list so we all know what I said.

Be nice.  Be objective.

With the holiday coming up, I don't expect the bulk of discussions to happen
till Tuesday.  So let's *all* be ready to talk about it then.  Ofcourse you
can start before then if you want to.