ARCH - Fw: Some material to consider/test...!

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Dec 29 12:14:31 PST 2000

I looked over the web site and read the instructions very careful. It
seems that this would applied as an additional or alternative arrow for
Combat Archery. I think it would be worth considering.

The only issues is how well does it fly and what type fletchings is
being used? I could not tell from looking at the pictures.

Mikhail