ARCH - New OP

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Fri Dec 29 13:03:20 PST 2000

Greetings:

A while back I mentioned that Ansteorra's Zodiacus Herald, HL Rosalia
O'Brogan, agreed with me that the Royal Huntsman should be included in the
back of the OP with the other "special" awards like Kingdom Warlord and
Queens Champion.

She sent me the newest OP to convert on December 11.  I just checked, and
it has now been uploaded and made available to the populace on the web site
at:

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/OP/OP.pdf

For the first time, it contains, on page 75, the first two Royal Huntsmen,
Fearghus McKenna and Sebastian Eton Frobishire.

Baron Rumil Fletcher