ARCH - Arrow Party Progress

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Dec 30 19:50:42 PST 2000

Greetings and Hi There and Happy New Year

Although there were only four of us, Lords Talon and Robert, Darcy and
myself, at the arrow party today; we got a lot done.  (Much of the two
briskets for the pot luck was left over.)  Over 500 were inspected and or
repaired.  They occupi on *full* box and are combat ready except for their
final inspection.  A hundred plus are in various stages of construction,
with just over 500 in new construction waiting to start.  We'll get more
done tomorrow.

My goal for this year is to take over 1500 arrows either completed or that
can be finished  at the war.  We will be taking the factory!!!!!

Next arrow making parties *we're* sponsoring are:
19 - 21 Jan, and 26 - 28 Jan.

Gilli

Before we can darken the skies with Ansteorran arrows, we must first make
them.