ARCH - achery marshalling

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Thu Jul 6 07:55:12 PDT 2000

RE: ARCH - It came in the mailHeilsa,

    I have a question I need answered.  I am in the process of getting made an archery marshal, but have just found out our shire already has one. However, the next shire over (2 hours away) doesn't have one.  Is there a problem either (a) having more than one marshal in a shire (b) being a marshal for a shire that someone is not directly part of?
Also, I have heard something about different types of archery marshals, 'warranted' or something like that.  What is the difference?

In troth,

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
La Marche Sauvage

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair, even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson