ARCH - Another name

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Jul 7 05:13:19 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

A while back on this list someone brought up taking students.  That thought
has been in the back of mind and has finnally come up for air.  Here is my
basic very changeable sugestion.  Untill we get a higher level award, those
people who have been awarded the King's Archer may take students.  (In
reality, any one can teach if they have someone willing to learn what they
have to teach them).  Hopefully a  relationship such as a Don  to a Cadet or
a Knight to a Squire or a Pelican to a Protege  or a Laurel to an
Apprentise.  My only problem is what spiffy thing do we call these students.

So what do you all think?