ARCH - Another name

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Fri Jul 7 05:29:03 PDT 2000

Heilsa,

    Could you explain what a King's Archer is?  Also, I believe I heard of a
fairly new position of Royal Archer (like King and Queens Defender) is this
correct?  Maybe I'm getting ahead of my self, especially since I don't even
have a bow yet, but I want to set my sights/goals now so I can start off on
the right foot, heading in the right direction.

In troth,

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
La Marche Sauvage

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson