ARCH - Another name

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Jul 7 14:00:03 PDT 2000

Bob Dewart (gilli at seacove.net) said something that sounded like:
> Well I'm befuddled.  I get told that we don't need an award because we don't
> have the community like the other martial art folks.  Ok, we'll work on
> that.  I come up with an idea that will makes us more simular.  I don't

I don't know of *any* other martial art group that limits the taken of
students to certain members. There are many non-Order people who have
tought and in some cases are considered the expert over others. I know
that I have taught brewing to many without being a Laurel. As well have
learned from many topics from people who were not Peers.

I think it is good to take students and teach them. I do not think an
artificial structure limiting them being taught by a select group of
people is the right way to do it.

Ciao,