ARCH - Shaft lengths...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Jul 8 14:01:27 PDT 2000

Good Morning,

  I've gotten most of my big order from F/S and I'm finally playing with
  my new fletching jig. (Boy are there too many knobs, dials and ways to
  adjust this one! It's a BPE pro, similar to the Bitzenberger Pro.)

  I know there are maximum lengths for shafts for combat arrows/bolts. I
  know what length I want my crossbow bolts.

  The question is more along the lines of what do people find best about
  length differences for arrows when shooting target archery? Since I am
  brand spanking new to shooting recurve, I've got no background to base
  making my arrows on.

Ciao,