ARCH - Archery Competitions

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Mon Jul 10 13:21:33 PDT 2000

I agree.  I also think that  a more structured system for archery (like
every other martial group) would go a long way to attracting more archers.
People want to know they are appreciated (and rewarded) for their hard work.
Yes, this is a game; yes, we are supposed to be in it for the
fun/friendship--but if they can be publicly acknowledged for ALL they do,
they will want to do more/be more/play more (at least I would-and I'm
already planning on jumping in with both feet).

In troth,

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
La Marche Sauvage
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson